Re: CF: New to CF

> How about porting to other OS's?

I have a working "win32" port of the 0.92.6 release using Cygnus' GnuWin32
GNU development tools (http://www.cygnus.com/gnu-win32). I haven't made
diffs available since this seems to be an outdated version, and some
various other porting issues (had to disable crypt since libcrypt is
not available on gnuwin32 yet). All of 0.92.6 (client, server, editor)
is working in Win32 as well as the 0.92.4 eutl client. Display on Win95/NT
is only available via a Windows X-server since the port still uses X11.

If anyone would like to test out the binaries, or help with the port,
feel free to contact me. Gnuwin32 is available under the GNU GPL from
Cygnus.

-Daniel

(Not to raise any hopes, but I'm also assessing the feasibility of
an OpenGL/Mesa port.)