Re: CF: Advise on map editor.

"Ivan Tkatchev" <ivantk@hotmail.com> writes:

> I don't know what objects can be triggered and which cannot...
> Does anyone know this?

It's in push_button(): GATE, HOLE, HANDLE, SIGN, ALTAR, BUTTON,
PEDESTAL, MOOD_FLOOR, TIMED_GATE, DIRECTOR, FIREWALL, TELEPORTER, CREATOR.

> >* a couple of objects store their quantity as "hp"
> >  (e.g. random_trasure, runes)
>
> Does anyone know what those are?

I guess any objects that produce other objects. There IS some logic
behind it. So add CREATORS.

> >* check_inv has three possible matches: slaying field, type and
> >  archetype name (I forgot where these values are stored :-)

After looking it up:

type is in "hp"
archetype name in "race"
slaying in "slaying"