Re: CF: artefakts

Norbert Lienig wrote:

> hi all ...
>
> i think that it's far too easy to require the ultimate artefacts
> 'power dragon mail' and 'dragonbane'
>
> power dragon mail can be BOUGHT by just paying 60 dragonscales,
> which are easy to get by just killing many wyverns

	I agree that getting these two artifacts are far too easy now.
Before wyvern is given dragon scale, one need to kill a grown up, fire
dragon or electric dragon to get one dragon scale, . Even cold dragon
didn't have dragon scales. So when the map was created, it was tough to kill 60 dragons and get 60 dragon scales.
	My reasoning behind the weapon was that by the time you could kill 60
dragons, killing dragon is a easy thing for you. And it may become a hassle
to kill a lot of dragons in some big maps. Orignally wanted to give level
restrictions on the weapon, but it was more complicated than I thought.
Now a lot of things have changed, it definitely need adjustments.

-kundi