CF: problem? number of formulae larger than books

	I just noticed that there are 84 book "slots" for
	the alchemy "formulae". Assuming that no book can have
	the same formula another has (which is posibly a bad
	assumption, I cant remember just now if the code allows
	redundant content) this is still short of the 92 or
	so formulae which exist in books (I dont know the
	precise number here because some formulae are not allowed
	to appear in books).

	Does anyone else see this as a problem? It is potentially
	possible (but *highly* unlikely) that a basic formulae
	will not ever appear in shops (eg "water of the wise")
	on some servers.

							-b.t.