CF: Re: client status?

>That's on the client side. On the other hand... it would really be nice
>if there were some PUBLIC SERVERS out there that supported the client
>protocol!  I don't know of ANY right now. It's not going to be at
>all impressive when I release the "all-platform" client, if there's
>nothing for them to connect to!

Dito !

( As much as i hate "dito" mails, i just had to drop in my two
cents here. Sorry...

The one working on a Macintosh port, when ever he gets a minute over ...

  Isak Styf    oxygen@ludd.luth.se    http://www.ludd.luth.se/~oxygen/
  Computer Science student at the Luleå University - Sweden

  Vänortsvägen 26:66          Int Tel: +46 920 681 02
  S-977 54 Luleå              Dom Tel:    0920 681 02

  ICQ :     #3363257          Talk   : oxygen@nerdvana.campus.luth.se