Re: CF: A bug (and a fix)

> Rauli writes:
>
> We (if you guys still remember us) are setting the CF up here again,
> and are using crossfire-0.93.5 with cmb4. I immediately found one bug, doing
> "telnet localhost 13326" and writing "help" crashes crossfire.

	Heh, I remember you guys. Im suprised that anyone else is
	still interested in the combat patch. It seemd (to me) that
	interest in (further development) of this idea had stalled
	(died?).

	I can take a look at the code, an release a cmb5 patch if
	there is sufficient interest. Is this the case?

	BTW, I think I saw a fix for the bug you mention on the Japanese
	CF mailing list. I know I should have forwarded it to everyone
	here, but Ive been a negligent guy , ok? ;)

	That reminds me, the Japanese guys have a pretty good set of
	maps that (I think) should be considered strongly for inclusion
	in the next (dev) distribution. The maps are called pupland1.1
	and Ill put them on my ftp site (there is a Japanese ftp site,
	but it is slow from here in america).

	[ftp to ftp.astro.psu.edu in pub/thomas ]

	Enjoy, and pls give me feedback on cmb patch. Yes or no?

						-b.t.