Re: CF: A bug (no patch)

In article <9709091146.AA14647@spiff.Tymnet.COM>, you wrote:
>they keep making the same mistakes, I think it would be most helpful
>when reporting a crash or such if a display of the complete object
>was included.  ie "print *ob" since in there might lay clues or at
>least enough info for someone like me to go reading through source
>code to check out possible scenarios to see what happened.

Ok, the next time this occurs I'll do that. I've seen this "gravestone of
login login can't be placed on a null map" thingy before, and probably
will see it again.

>Also, I note you are getting crashes.  Are you putting this version
>under pretty heavy usage and is it crashing often?  Basically, is
>this version stable enough to play with several people?

Heavy usage = 5-12 players, and has crashed 0-2 times/day. Here's
something from the latest crash, I'll try to debug it soon and submit a
patch / more information:

monster_use_skill(): small troll can't change to requested skill:clawing
prepare_hth_att() small troll(340811) has flag ready_weapon set but no weapon!
monster_use_skill(): small troll can't change to requested skill:clawing
prepare_hth_att() pirate(368159) has flag ready_weapon set but no weapon!
monster_use_skill(): pirate can't change to requested skill:punching
prepare_hth_att() Shmeee(386521) has flag ready_weapon set but no weapon!
monster_use_skill(): Shmeee can't change to requested skill:punching
ville has two money entries of (goldcoin)
ville has two money entries of (silvercoin)

0x806b2aa in check_score (op=0x83b8010) at hiscore.c:242
242 strncpy(new_score.maplevel,op->map->map_object->name,BIG_NAME-1);