Re: CF: 0.94.1 bug?

Klaus Elsbernd (elsbernd@dfki.uni-kl.de) wrote:

> > Just downloaded and compiled. Sun/Solaris 2.6. Following problems:
> > 	When running around, entering a map, smashing monsters, returning
> > 	to previous maps, I encounter a newly loaded original map with all
> > 	old monsters in there.
> > 	Source of the problem (for me) is the freeing of m->tmpname
> > 	within server/swap.c:free_map, called by server/swap.c:swap_map

That's indeed the problem. Everything works fine (although this probably
causes a memory leak) if you remove the free(m->tmpname) from free_map().

Now the reason why this goes to the list:

There is another bug related to doors --- it seems the server crashes
the minute you bump into a door, no matter whether you have the key or
not :-(

Christian