CF: Apartment patch, now complete :-)

Hi,

I think I'm now quite content with the apartment maps for my patch.
The archive is available as
   http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber/Apartments.tar.gz
and includes the patch (for cf 0.94.0, but works for 0.94.1 too)
and the maps.

What does it do? Link the map apartments/apartments to one of the
houses in Scorn (I use the house left of the old apartment house).
Whenever a player enters this house, he will get into a map called
apartments/<Playername>/apartments, so each player gets his own private
apartments.

Notes:
a) both altars can be consecrated
b) _all_ fields should be unique 1, so you can use the apartment even if
   you don't pay for it (2 fields only).
c) The main room costs only 1000 gold only; access to the pocket
   realities costs an additional 10000 diamonds. This includes exits
   to some maps (currently Lake Country, Brest, Nuernberg (if you know
   the password!) and the past (if you have the key). There is still room
   for more exits, though.

Christian