Re: CF: big monsters dropping through pits?

Steven Unruh (sunruh@jump.net) quoted here:

> my trolls end up in 4 parts and (using a "oo") map.  it is a real mess.
> 										 "oo"

The problem here is, that a pit doesn't transport objects to the
exact location given as target.
Instead, the object is randomly put into a 5x5 area round the
target coordinates.

> what is the correct way to do this?
> basically i want the player to turn a lever, lever connect to pit, pit opens
> and wyvern shows up (whole).

replace that multiple pits by a connected teleporter.
This works for bigger monsters, too.

BTW: can someone set an option on this mailing list, so that
a reply-to on it is set ? (really annoying...)

--
bye,