CF: stable/development releases.

Hi,
	I have started 2 pages

http://ogre.math.utk.edu
	1 stop shopping joint for new style clients.
http://ogre.math.utk.edu/cross-devel
	Preliminary site for stable/developement releases.

Gimmie a week on both of these to get rolling, they are both pretty spartan
and lacking much now, but I have only spent 20 mins on them.

Along with this, I have a couple questions.  In the past the release has been
made in several small pieces.  Is this done for more than download
convenience?  I think that offering them up like this is perfectly fine along
with the complete package.  Makes managing your local copy via patches much
easier.  I would also like to suggest that we start using unified diff for
our patch type, makes patching easier.

Please comments/suggestions are always welcome.....
Rick