CF: client

The cfclient program seems to not handle keypress buffering too well. If I
hold down a key, even with keyboard buffering off ('keyboard), it keeps
repeating well after I release the key. For example, if I hold down an
arrow key to move, the player keeps moving way after i have released the
key. It works fine with the direct X11 display generated by running
'crossfire', but the client does this even over loopback interface. Also I
have noticed that when my character is heavily encumbered, the whole
interface slows down, including updates (such as those from moving the
crossfire window from background to foreground when it was covered by
another window). If anyone has any insight, please let me know.