CF: how about this?

How about this feature: when you drop the 20 gp on the altar to
identify an item, the code first checks whether anything is
"marked". If there is an item in your inventory that is marked and not
yet identified, identify this item first.

I find this would really help my gameplay (instead of first dropping
the stuff I don't want identified), but was wondering whether there is
a reason for not doing this.

--
                                                         Maciej Kalisiak
This is Linux Country. On a quiet night              mac@dgp.utoronto.ca