Re: CF: "For Beginners... By Beginners"

James Cameron on  wrote...
| Inventory locking ... reason I use it is because I bind a key to
| "dropall" to make object harvesting faster.  I only recently found out
| that I can inventory-lock arrows and bolts and still fire them!

Inventory locked items aren't droped on drop all?

Makes that a very useful and fast way of collection items together.
Which also should be noted.

Prehaps the Beginneer Gudie should become a beginners tips :-)

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
       Rincewind was firmly of the opinion that in stone-aged days,
     people were divided into two groups. Those that, when confronted
     by a sabre-toothed tiger, ran away (and thereby survived) and
     those who just stood there saying 'my, what a magnificent brute'
     or 'here, kitty, kitty'.         - Terry Prachett, "The Color of Magic"
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au