Re: CF: Travel

	This looks like the beginning of general vehicle/riding animal
stuff.

	I think this should be something like:
1. Vehicle or animal can act like a monster, item or map.
2. When the appropriate command/signal/switch/enter area/whatever occurs,
the players body should be left behind (in inventory or a place in the
map) and they should assume control of the vehicle/animal (new body?)

Perhaps this control could even be similar to using a golem, where you use
a skill or item, and while you hold down "fire" you are driving.

Topics for discussion are:
	1. Should you be able to fire cannons or dragons breath?
	2. How does flying/swimming work?
	3. What happens if the character starts getting damaged while at
	   the controls?  Can "concentration be broken"?
	4. What happens to objects inside a vehicle when the vehicle takes
	   damage?

-Kris