Re: CF: Travel and Questions

Another spoiler alert.....
Scroll down past the original message.

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Anthony Thyssen wrote:

> More questions -- answers for begineers guide!
>
> What does get me is the use of some of the tools.
>
>   1/ What can you use a shovel for, and how!  One is in the oldcity
>      and from my old maps can be used to `dig' through a wall to reach
>      a landslide trapped skeletion. But I don't remember how.

As I recall, you also need a shovel for the island tour map from one of
the ships at Wolfsburg.  After finding a few clues, the shovel is used to
dig up treasure chest(s) or enter a room with treasure(s).

On a similar note, isnt' the shovel "Slay_Wall" or something like that?
Comes in pretty handy for a lower level character at the Tower of
Demonology when you have to fight your way through the rooms where the
walls summon elementals.

----
Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com