CF: whitestar.pyrsonal.org down?

I've been unable to play on whitestar since last evening.  Does anyone
know if it's down?

And along the same vein, now that this list has suddenly exploded from
a couple messages a week to a couple dozen a day, is there a need to
split it into two lists -- one for developers and one for players?  Up
until recently it seemed the list was for discussing development,
which will mean discussing a lot of things that would be spoilers for
players.  Is there a need for a separate list to discuss things like
new servers, tournaments, weapon preferences, etc?  I don't mind
getting it all, but it's occurred to me that all the posts (including
mine) about playing topics lately might be off-charter and distracting
to those discussing development.

Aaron