Re: CF: A very newbie question

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Valerye Bostan wrote:
> The subject is VERY interseting for me, because some time
> ago I did wrote a Win32 server/client of a graphical RPG environment...

Well, if you're interested in porting, the client has the GUI code very
well separated. As another possible alternative, there is a GTK port to
Windows, and you might be able to get the GTK client to run (or just
install Linux and get it over with ;). I suspect the client may be a bit
nasty to GTK tho, I do some things it's not really meant to do.

/David