Re: CF: whitestar.pyrsonal.org down?

[Scott D. Yelich]

>   heheh, I use to be "scott" on channel 126...  anyone remember
>   number only channels?!  then + channels? then # channels?

Yeah, actually I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus with you at that
time :-) I remember once when the Initgame had to change channel,
since only channels below 10 could hold more than 10 people (or
something like that).  I also remember setting a new record of 40
people in _one_ channel at the same time!  Of course, almost everyone
on IRC at that time participated in the record breaking event... Those
were the days.

>   On the only true IRC network.

I thought the only true IRC network was EFnet, but I couldn't find you
there.

Kjetil T.