Re: CF: Scorn Improvment Wish List

"Scott D. Yelich" on  wrote...
| >  There is already a prison, but that is meant as a place to
| >  adventure.  To see a representation of the monsters, there is the
| >  zoo.  But that could be expanded (many new monsters have been added
| >  since the zoo first created - also, more information can be added
| >  (little signs containing more information sort of like real zoos -
| >  something like 'the beholder has a mean desposition and typically
| >  fries its food before eating them'.
|
| Uh, prison or zoo?  I've found the zoos to be useless.  The prisons
| are wonderful ways to get easy exp.

I don't plan this prison to be a exp producer, posibilty an alturnative
to a taven, add a bit of atmoshere `fluff' for scorn.

I hope (if all goes well) to produce a `stage 1' patch over the cristmas
- new year, prision, and moves a few dock area parts in preparation
for closure in another release.

| The ports are very confusing.

Please explain.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   And then you turn the corner, as the Dungeon Master chuckles...
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au