Re: CF: Map Zoom

>I'd actually like to see both :). Remaking of the graphics to allow for
>32x32 pixmaps since they're a lot easier to work detail into, and an
>extension of the viewable map size in combination with much more usage of
>line-of-sight limiting and lightlevels in the maps.
>
>/David

With the full alpha channel in PNG images.. it would
be possible to add a 'lightmap' pass to the
'rendering' pipeline.. If you did it on a per
tile basis instead of a per pixel basis it
would be fast too.. That is pretty
much how diablo did it.. You could make out
the squares easily when near a light source.

	-Scott