Re: CF: bugs

Preston F. Crow (Preston.F.Crow@Dartmouth.EDU) wrote:

> I've also been unable to get the raffle in Pup Land to work, but it may be
> that I'm not doing it right--I got the ticket and pulled the levers as
> instructed.

- first you have to to the upper floor. This room is separated into
  two sections; you probably don't have the key for the door. Pull the
  lever to release the boulder; the card will vanish when you go to the
  lever.
- The boulder will fall through a pit/trapdoor/whatever that is. The
  other boulder is not affected.
- Then go back down (you can use the hole for that)
- You should see the boulder on the leftmost grate
- Then use the levers as instructed. YOu just make the boulder roll to
  the left, so you have to make the left grate go up, then the right grate;
  after that the boulder should roll on it's own.

If it doesn't work it's a server bug (it definitely works in 0.93.6 up
to 0.94.3; I have't used the 0.95.x servers yet). Maybe it's like the
show invisible "fix" --- IIRC they fixed(?) something with objects
falling through pits.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber