CF: Inventory in Java Client

	Inventory and Containers don't work as I'd expect in the Java
Client.  I don't seem to have a scroll bar for the inventory, and when I
open a container, it seems to want to put the contents as part of the
normal inventory window instead of replacing what is on the ground.  If I
cannot rotate or scroll the inventory, I don't be able to play with the
Java client.

	Two other things:

1. How do you bind multiple commands with the Java client?

2. In the pre-client days, there was a display of what spell or ranged
weapon you had readied.  Is this possible with the client architechture?
Is is possible with the Java client?

-Kris