Re: CF: New client/server & command buffering.

	I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I was removing key bindings
from the client, or sending real key events to the server.  I just didn't
like "start <cmd>" and "stop <cmd>" as a way of saying "Event for activate
of binding X" and "Event for release of binding X".

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Mark Wedel wrote:

> On Feb 3,  1:25pm, Kristofer Bosland wrote:
> > Subject: Re: CF: New client/server & command buffering.
> >
> > 	I vote for key-down and key-up events sent to the server.  This
> > seems to preserve the best information.
> >

> > -Kris
> >

>  We don't send keypress events to the server - that would be pretty pointless.
>  Instead, we only send command directives, so to rephrase what you say,
> everything we be 'start command' and 'stop command' type of things.
>
>  Note by not sending keypresses, it means the client does local key binding,
> which makes a lot of sense (and also allows keybindings to be used acrossed
> save characters.)

-Kris