Re: CF: Patch: find keys in containers

>this is just a very simple change: it will search special keys in
>containers, not just the main inventory. Avoids the annoying
>"where is that stupid key...".

Just a thought:

Maybe it would make sense for keys "in" a keyring to count as if they
were in the main inventory, but not keys in other containers.  I assume
there's a special flag in the keyring archetype that says keys are
allowed; if that flag isn't set in generic hold-anything containers,
it should be easy to check it.

You could also have it only work if the keyring is active or open.
I'm not sure how I feel on that, though.

--PC