Re: CF: Patch: find keys in containers

>  I don't remember who did the original keyring code, but I believe one of the
> ideas was that keys in the ring would NOT be automatically used - he was tire
> of accidentally running into doors and opening them.

I really like the idea of automatic keyring-checking.

Everyone should be happy if it only looks in ACTIVE keyrings, you
get control AND convenience.

Even just having it search keyrings would be good enough for everyone:
you could stick keys you don't want automatically used in other containers.

PeterM