Re: CF: Invisible objects

> I don't quite understand why you need two additional players?  The
> fireborn's head exploding kills the electric dragon?  Create bomb will
> kill electric dragons too, so I'm not so sure transferrence/exploding
> to kill an electric dragon counts as an "abuse".

You didn't get my mail about the way you could do it before 0.93.7:
put a level-1 fireborn (equipped with an amulet of reflect spells)
into skill category "agility". Cast transferrence to make its head
explode --- an electric dragon killed this way gave more than 2M
experience. Join a party, and advance a level for every two dragons...

The abuse is still there, but now experience is awarded to the player
casting transferrence, instead of the player whos head is exploding.
That means you need
a) the exploding fireborn
b) another player (fireborn is good) with low level (lower level -> more exp)
   in at least one category (agility preferred) who is casting transferrence
c) your main character to get exp via the party system

The b) player is only needed to gain the exp, so be sure to drain him
(what do you think Stormbringer was invented for? That's the only useful
thing you can do with).

"Create bomb" kills electric dragons, but you don't get exp for it:
a) you can't do it yourself, since you need a lowlevel character
b) the lowlevel character will get magic exp, not agility exp.
   However, agility gives a lot more score:
    an electric dragon gives 637K physical exp for a level 1 character
                        (classic method using arrows)
                      almost 900K agility exp for a level 1 character
                        (3 player method using transferrence --- we tried
                        this using a magic 108 character to cast transferrence.
                        so chances are that you get more if you use a lower
                        level: problem is that a lot more preparation is
                        needed compared to 0.93.6 (dunno if magic 5 is
                        enough --- it's easy to put a character to level
                        5 or 6 with a quick run through the wizard tower in
                        Lake Country with your main character; for higher
                        levels you need to build another intermediate
                        character first...)
    don't know about magic, but I suppose it's 637K, too.

Christian