Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

> Then, at some point, I will look at removing the X11 code from the server.
>
> However, I just realized that last point may not be as easy since there is
>some X11 stuff in crosslib the crossedit will still need.

It would be ugly, but I suppose you could make it a conditional part
of the compile, and then compile it with it on only for crossedit.

On the other hand, maybe we want a Java version of crossedit?  Perhaps
that should be the next big Java project.  From my perspective, the
enjoyment of the game is proportional to the diversity of the maps, so
anything that will result in more map development is a very good
thing.

--PC