Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

>  I know a lot of people (including myself) have said cleaning up code is
> important.  However, from people that have worked on the code, what
> do you think the major areas taht code cleanup should concentrate on? I
> think i am a little too close to the code to see the same type of problems
> that other people might be seeing.

	Hmm. Object structure and use of various fields. Witness the
	problems with a recent patch that used the obj->name field.

	Also, some of the skills/spell/attack code makes me cringe.
	In particular, Id like to see the skills code dependancy on
	skillist.h removed (similar to the way gods.h table isnt needed
	anymore, which btw, can be deleted from the distribution now).
	Same again for spellist.h. Make the spells objects, I think
	will clean up the code here too.

					-b.t.