Re: CF: Re: "playtested" (was: Re: Java...)

> Agreed. Personally, I tend to "introduce" new players to the game by
> explaining some basic things (important commands, practicing running,
> avoiding cursed items, identifying, getting money, how to join the
> Jehova cult, some basic maps etc.), trying to find a balance between
> introduction to the game and spoiling the game (after all, players
> should still explore things).

	Perhaps then you may want to take a stab at re-writing the
	Player's Manual. Helping out new players was one of its main
	motivations. I may be able to provide some editorial and
	technical help if you like.

	Also, on line help documentation needs to be done. The
	Japanese Tenjin server had some nice start information
	once apon a time. Are there any players from that server that
	can provide those files? They might be nice to include in
	the general distribution.

							-b.t.