Re: CF: Abusive Artifacts (Was: Re: Making Classes more distinct)

> > Seikoh-san writes:
>
> But why do you think god's retributive strike as magic?
> If attacktype of retributive strike doesn't have magic flag,
> then the god can hit players who have magic immunity.
>
> I think magic immunity is powerful because there are much magics
> which should not have magic flag in its attacktype.
> For example, electric from electiric dragon.

This is a good question.  I had no thought of magic immunity in mind
when I made the retributive strike for extremeley low grace.
Perhaps the attacktype should be changed to AT_GODPOWER, which is
really more appropriate in any case.

Also, the point about magic immunity not being so powerful is a good
one.  Not that many monsters really cast MAGIC:  they have their
spells as abilities, and therefore, magic immunity doesn't defend
from those spells.

PeterM