CF: continuous protection levels

We'll improve immunity/protection/vulnerable code to have varying
levels. We intend that protection level is calculated in the same
manner as 'armor'. Applying many items with protection(e.g. Firebland,
ring of Fire ,dragonshield, and dragonmail), you can be highly
protected (against fire).
So, we would like other crossfire-er's opinions, because we can't
decide ,by ourself, some parts of what protection system should be.

1. Should "weaponmagic" be distinct from other attacktypes?
   We understand that "weaponmagic" is special attack type and its
   damage must be calculated by some manner which is different from
   other attacktype's. (We're sure that we can get a weapon with
   weaponmagic attacktype extremely easily considering it is
   special. We think they should be more difficult to get.)
2. Should "godpower" be distinct from other attacktypes?
3. How should be protection levels of artifacts which have
   already existed?
4. Should  a protection of 99 or 100% (same as immunity) be allowed?
   We feel immunity is too powerful.

---
h-okuda@ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp