CF: speed_left bug?

Hi,

I just had to "wake up" a player who got his speed_left set to -inf
:-) He didn't do anything unusual, except walking across some movers
(which doesn't cause _this_ bug, usually --- I don't think the normal
"mover high speed bug" has anything to do with this). I have no idea
what the problem might be, or how to reproduce it --- maybe it is an
indication that the normal crashes are caused by random memory
trashing?

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber