CF: speed_left -inf bug, part 2

Hi,

for a second I thought I can reproduce it --- same thing (speed_left =
-inf) happened to myself, in the same map, same location. In both
cases, the player was moving across the movers in
/pup_land/nurnberg/reception/wind5, changing into the electricity
tower, unable to move after he arrived.

Obviously this description is still incomplete --- I tried all sorts
of things to get frozen, including using/not using the speed bug, but
didn't succeed :-( Seems there is at least one thing I haven't tried :-(

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber