CF: Acid blobs and Hanuk

Hi,

it seems that something is definitely wrong with acid blobs.  When I
kill an acid blob, "You are splashed by acid". Okay, who cares ---
thanks to the Greyshield I'm both immune and protected acid. However,
I loose quite a few hitpoints, even though the character is perfect
(all skills at 108).  People have been killed because of this.

I think acid blobs are too dangerous now --- considering my equipment,
I'll have to stay faaaaaar away from acid blobs with newbie oder
intermediate characters to avoid the instant kill effect (unless
it's a godpower or weaponmagic attack --- but why should acid blobs
have godpower or weaponmagic?).

Killing "Dark Angel Hanuk" seems impossible. One can build a director
so Hanuk kills himself; but I'd still be interested to know how he
_should_ be killed (after all, letting him kill himself doesn't give
any exp (and doesn't show up in Mr. Log's kill log :-)), and it's hard
enough to get exp in crossfire).