Re: CF: Gods & attacktypes

On Jun 26,  3:48pm, Stefan Reich wrote:
> Subject: CF: Gods & attacktypes
> Hi.
>

> Not really a bug, but disturbing:
>
> When you beg your God to put attacktypes on your Weapon,
> he always gives it a 'of <godname>' in first instance.
>
> But then, no other God will improve that weapon :-/

 I think it is pretty reasonable that a god won't touch with a weapon
improved by another god.  Or if anything, the new god would remove all the
magics of the other god.

 This is probably a bit simplistic - some gods might be similarly
aligned/'be friends' with each other and thus wouldn't mind so much.

 But diametrically oposed gods probably would not do that, and could
even strike down a character for asking for such a thing.

 However, except for the races and enemy races, I don't think any
form of god relations is really in place.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com