CF: Where is non-standard maps?

Hello there!

Just wondering, is there anywhere a place with non-standard maps?

I saw talks about Greyshield, Stoneville/DragonIsland,  Goldcity.
Unfortunatly, I found the only live place with Goldmap from thomas:

    ftp://128.118.147.36/pub/thomas/maps/bt.maps10.tar.gz

Greyshield author's web site does not responce, too bad. This quest
really has a nice set of new artifacts:

   http://elycion.geology.ualberta.ca/~pudding/src/Greyshield.tar.gz

What is/was Stoneville/DragonsIsland, I really do not know.
Can someone provide me (and possible all other people) with
the above (and possibly more) maps? By the way I searched though
Infoseek/Lycos/FTPsearch/Dejanews, found nothing Thomas's Goldcity.

IMHO, it would be nice to have all these maps available
on usual crossfire ftp sites, in separate directory Other ideas?

Thanks!

/yur, Yuri Pudgorodsky