Re: CF: Diseases in crossfire

> 	Jow bout the argument from the standpoint of playbalance. Jehova is
> 	already one of (if not THE) most powerful god. We could use the
> 	diseases as a way to give abilities to the other, weaker cults.

This is the most important aspect, really.  I might give Jehova some
"cool" plagues, like one that wipes out only Egyptians, but no
really powerful ones.

Some good war diseases might put some of the other "marginal"
clerical disciplines "on the map".  However, I have *no* intention
of making casters automatically immune to their own plagues.

I think what I'll do is implement all the code, implement a few
nice diseases, and we'll decide how to distribute the diseases
between the Gods later, with playbalance in mind:  though I'll
make a first cut at it.

PeterM