Re: CF: multi server problems

Another abuse I've noticed with the rooms is that a spallcaster
only needs a bit of mana and no gold to get an apartment key.

Hint:  Dimension Door.

I think the apartment hallways should be no-magic areas.

I've also started using this spell to teleport past really tough
monsters blocking a hallway.  Ok, only once, but it was damned useful.

Does anyone have any advice on how a wizard should go about killing
a dread?

--Wart