Re: Monster AI for version 1.0 CF (Was: Re: CF: Moving on to implement diseases)

I believe any scripting language in CF would consist of two parts.

The first is the syntax and structure of the language itself as a
command and flow mechanism.  By this I mean such items as conditionals,
loops and branches.

The second is the extension for CF which is the linking between each
CF specific command and the C code which manipulates the objects/monsters
for that command.  I think it would be a bad idea to give the script
language direct access to the CF object structures.  Everything should
be through appropriate subroutines.  And the scripting language should
use names to describe concepts (ie IS_HEALTHY, IS_HURT, IS_NEARDEAD) and
not have logic that knows about CF internals.

							sdw