CF: Floating castle?

Hi,

there is a scroll that talks about the floating castle:

The flying castle was ancient and only
registered in forgotten legends.
According to the lengend, it is a
citadal hidden in the cloud.
The only way to it was rumored to be
carried by a mysterious tornado that
constantly appeared in the north
mountains. But the trip is very
dangerous. One ghost of an courageous
warrior returned to warn me, when I was
seeking the flying castle myself.
  "Keep to the right path to the
forbidden peak, or you would end up in
the catacomb.

Now, the question: we don't know where that castle is; but we do believe
that we know all of the standard cf maps except for pupland. So, I'm
wondering whether this scroll is just there to fool the player
(like the castle in the lower left corner of lake country), or
whether it is some leftover from an old version or cf, or whether
the castle was planned, but never implemented?

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13326)