CF: code for Wipe Below in crossedit - enjoy!

hello group,
to lessen my hair pulling experiences with the editor i've added/changed some
code to enable you to "Wipe Below" the tiles you have selected.  i have found
that i need to do this more often that i like and without such an ablility
the current method of deleting several tiles to get the the bottom one and
then putting the rest back is a bit tedious.  so i give you an alternate
method that i hope you come to appriecate.  Enjoy!

Steve "still looking for the almighty PAUSE" Unruh

p.s. since i don't know how to do patch files, i've sent the modified files.
	sorry if this poses a problem.

[The patch was too large (> 30 kB) to be allowed on the list. In such
 cases, you can use anonymous upload and give us the URL. I put it at
 <URL:ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/sunruh/crossedit.tar.Z>
 -- Kjetil T.]