CF: Re: Crossfire and display size

On Sep 25,  3:30pm, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
> Subject: Crossfire and display size

> This is a real drag (pardon the pun). I also tried to use seperate
> windows but that seems to require seting their positions everytime I
> start up and I have found no usfull layout so I can see all of them
> easilly. The individual windows also do not resize that well, Resize
> whould be especially usefull on the messages window.

 In the client, you can do 'savewinpos', and it will save the positions
and reuse them in the future.  Same is true on the server.  Main
difference is on the server, it is is a per character setting, while the
client is is per player.

> I was hoping that with clients being develops I could tell the client
> to use different (smaller) fonts and rearrange things for better play on
> the smaller display (more height less width).

 Not sure, but the gtk client might do a better job with different fonts.
The gtk port will be integrated with the standard client as of 0.94.4
client, which will probably be out next week sometime.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com