Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: server open for testing

Hi all.  I've got an open server running at crossfire.oc.humbug.org.au
(normal port).  This is running the latest source straight off the cvs
repository.  I intend to keep this server pretty much in sync with the cvs
if possible.

Email me if you experience any problems with the server.

I'm having a few problems with crossedit so my own map set, underworld,
isn't currently linked in, but the server will also server as the testing
area for new maps that myself and a few others make.

My link to the net is quite slow, so I will be interested to see how the
client-server code goes over the slow link.  On the upside I'm right next
door to the main Australian backbone (telstra.net) which has good
connectivity to the US.

Oh and if you see Lars, or Telmar on the server say hi :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert@blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway@uq.net.au