Re: CF: Devourers are devouring players !

that seems to be something similar to my problem of running into grumble and
having it crash there. If you load crossfire over again it might cause that
particular problem to go away but it pops up somewhere else. the first time
i found it all i had to do was to step into the room with the dread in
lottery #2. i didnt have to hit anything or cast a spell. We rebuilt the
server and reinstalled crossfire. Now we get it in Grumble's maze when we
attack grumble.
(my personal opinion is that that archtype gets corrupted but i have no
proof)

ANY IDEAS QUESTIONS THOUGHTS ON THIS FROM YOU PROGRAMERS OUT THERE?