Re: CF: suggestion for Exp system (damage vs. kill)

scott (scott@klein.Tymnet.COM) wrote:

> other skill even if it otherwise very hard to do so while adventuring.  In
> fact, this could be used to adjust exp points gained for literacy (sort of
> bizarre that reading a book can be worth more than a nasty fight) so that
> succeeding in reading a book is worth almost nothing, but to gain the levels
> to be able to read a book requiring spending some other exp points to increase
> one's literacy level.

Hm... seems there is an abuse we haven't found yet. We still consider
"mental" to be the (only) skill where using the party-system is a
must, since reading and identifying doesn't give anything beyond level
10-15 or so.

Of course, reducing "nothing" even further doesn't make a difference :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber