CF: weight bug

If I have an active bag full of junk, and I hit the right mouse button on it
to dump the contents on the ground, the weight stays the same.  Under 0.95.1,
if I then opened the bag, it reset the weight.  Under .2, it no longer does so.

This is with the non-gtk client.

There should be a refresh command that tells the server to resend all the info
that it thinks the client has cached, resetting everything to the correct
values.
Though I'm not sure if there's a way of deleting things from the inventory that
the server doesn't know the client thinks are there in the first place.

--PC