Re: CF: Re: Crossfire 0.95.2 released.

Paul Forman on  wrote...
| On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Christian Stieber wrote:
| IIRC, meditation restores HP first, then if HP is full begins to restore
| mana.  It also does this *very* fast...
|
| By the time you are level 12 (14?), you can meditate with full armor
| on.  It builds up, every few levels you can wear another thing, in
| addition to all the crap you were wearing before.

| My memory may be flawed, because it's been a while since I played a
| monk.  The no weapon restriction is *harsh* at higher levels.

This includes missle weapons?

| IMHO, no weapons is even harsher than the Quetz's no armor policy.

Fireborn which I liked playing is even harsher, fire imunity but no
weapon or armour. ``Magic crystal'' instead of meditation.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
          ``Never argue with a computer.''   --   Avon, Blake's 7
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au