Re: CF: Crossfire-Client/Server

Scott D. Yelich (scott@scottyelich.com) wrote:

> > It could also allow for some neat map effects where a party can be
> > forced to face individual challenges.

> ala nethack lvl 7 or so ?

Well, I guess you are talking about the quest :-) You need to be exp
level 14 to be allowed to go on the quest, and the dungeon level where
it starts is a good deal deeper than 7 :-)

Exp level 7 is one of the levels where quite a few classes get a class
dependent intrinsic.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber