Re: CF: GTk+ and Win32

>Anyone tried to compile the GTk+ client and the latest GTk+ source
>snap shot?
>
>I'd try, but I do not have a windoze box to even compile it under.

I was about to but then I noticed some Xwindows specific
stuff in the client. The keybinding code for example..
This stuff needs to be rewritten using GTK before it will
compile under win95/98. It still might work under
cgywin though. Plus the socket code needs to be ported to
win32.. But that is easy. Everything else should compile
as is.

	-Scott